A reusable tool for the removal of gel nail polish and irresistible but pesky to remove glitter nail polish.
10 x Fingersnaps
1. Lightly buff the top layer of your gel polish with the file provided.
2. Soak a small piece of cotton wool in acetone nail polish remover and place it to cover the top of your nail.
3. Clip Finger Snap over your finger and the cotton wool.
4. Relax for 5-10 minutes until polish has lifted and curled.
5. Gently use the cuticle stick provided to help remove any remaining polish.
6. After removal, wash and dry your hands thoroughly and apply some moisturiser or cuticle oil - your nails will love you for it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RJmd1QMsdkM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>